Summer Adventure District Information
Liberty Public Schools offers a summer school program entitled, “Summer Adventure” for students entering Kindergarten through 8th grade. This program is designed to both enhance student skills in the core curricular areas while also providing opportunities to enrich and explore areas of interest. Interactive hands-on activities are delivered around exciting themes throughout the curriculum. *Students will enroll at the grade level they will be entering in August of 2017.
Dates: June 5th - June 29th 2017 Online enrollment opens: February 6th at 9:00 a.m.
Student Transportation deadline: Wednesday, April 5th
Kindergarten Round-up: March 28th - All elementary buildings
Kindergarten Summer Adventure Orientation: June 2nd 10:00 a.m. - All Summer Adventure Sites
|Elementary (K-5)||Schools Served||Time|
|Alexander Doniphan||Alexander Doniphan /Franklin/ESC||8:15 a.m. - 2:55 p.m.|
|Kellybrook||Kellybrook||9:15 a.m. - 3:55 p.m.|
|Lewis & Clark||Lewis & Clark/Ridgeview/TLC/BEST||9:15 a.m. - 3:55 p.m.|
|Liberty Oaks||Liberty Oaks/BEST||8:15 a.m. - 2:55 p.m.|
|Lillian Schumacher||Lillian Schumacher/Manor Hill/ELL/ESC||9:15 a.m. - 3:55 p.m.|
|Shoal Creek||Shoal Creek/Out of District||8:15 a.m. - 2:55 p.m.|
|Warren Hills||Warren Hills/ELL||9:15 a.m. - 3:55 p.m.|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. When will I receive my student's schedule? Wednesday, May 17th schedules will be emailed to those that enrolled by May 11th
2. When will I receive my student's bus information? Wednesday, May 17th bus information will be emailed to those that enrolled by the April 5th bus transportation deadline.
3. What are the dates of Summer Adventure? June 5th to June 29th
4. What if I enrolled after May 11th? When will I get my student's schedule? Your student's schedule will be available on the first day of summer school.
5. What if I have a question about my student's schedule? You will need to contact the summer site your student will attend and ask for the Site Director.
6. What if my child will miss a few days of Summer Adventure? You will need to contact the summer site your student will attend and let the secretary know what days will be missed.
7. What if I have a question about transportation? Please call the Summer Adventure office first at 816-736-6730.
8. How do I set up my Kindergartner's lunch account online ? Kindergarten lunch accounts will be created during summer school.