Connect To Family School
What is Family Connection?
Family Connection is a comprehensive K-12 college and career readiness platform that enables self-discovery, career exploration, academic planning, and college preparation for students across all ages.
Family Connection will help students explore their interests and strengths and develop a course of study that matches long-term goals with an actionable plan.
What parents and guardians learn from Family Connection is how to:
- Review results of assessments to learn more about their students’ interests and learning profile
- Review student course plans to ensure they are on track to meet school graduation requirements
- Research colleges, careers, and scholarships and offer suggestions to align to student’s needs
- Monitor and guide student progress during college application process
- Encourage goal setting as a recipe for success
- Monitor tasks and activities to identify early intervention opportunities
- Coach and guide to ensure their students are making informed decisions
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where do I get my PowerSchool username and password?
Your PowerSchool username and password can be obtained by contacting your student's school. You will need to present a photo ID before receiving your log in.
2. When will Family Connection account be activated?
Family Connection accounts can take from 12 to 48 hours to be activated.