Summer Adventure District Information
Liberty Public Schools offers a summer school Middle Level program entitled, “Summer Adventure” for students entering 6th through 8th grade. This program is designed to both enhance student skills in the core curricular areas while also providing opportunities to enrich and explore areas of interest. Interactive hands-on activities are delivered around exciting themes throughout the curriculum. *Students will enroll at the grade level they will be entering in August of 2017.
Dates: June 5th - June 29th 2017
Online enrollment opens: February 6 at 9:00 a.m.
Student Transportation deadline: Wednesday, April 5th
| Middle School Site (6-8)
Liberty Middle School
Liberty Middle School/Heritage Middle School
South Valley Middle School/Discovery Middle
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. When will I receive my student's schedule? Friday, May 19th schedules will be emailed to those that enrolled by May 11th
2. When will I receive my student's bus information? Friday, May 19th bus information will be emailed to those that enrolled by the April 5th bus transportation deadline.
3. What are the dates of Summer Adventure? June 5th to June 29th
4. What if I enrolled after May 11th? When will I get my student's schedule? Your student's schedule will be available on the first day of summer school.
5. What if I have a question about my student's schedule? You will need to contact the summer site your student will attend and ask for the Site Director.
6. What if my child will miss a few days of Summer Adventure? You will need to contact the summer site your student will attend and let the secretary know what days will be missed.
7. What if I have a question about transportation? Please call the Summer Adventure office first at 816-736-6730.
8. What are the dates for Center Stage? June 5th to June 29th from 11:30 until 3:15. Location: Liberty North High School (Transportation is not provided)
Summer Middle Announcement
Welcome to the Liberty Public Schools 2017 Summer Adventure program at Liberty Middle School. We are excited about the opportunity to work with your child this summer.
Students will be placed in a morning core class for the grade level they will be entering next year. In addition to the morning core classes, each child is enrolled in three elective offerings each semester for a total of six elective offerings in the afternoon session. Semester one is the first ten days of Summer Adventure (June 5th-16th); semester two is the last nine days (June 19th-29th). We will make every attempt possible to schedule your child in the courses they requested; however, many will not receive their first choice in classes. We believe every child can learn and have fun in each elective course offered.
Liberty North High School
1000 Ne 104th St
Liberty, Mo 64068
Dates: June 5th - June 29th.
Hours: 11:30 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Session I: "Seussical KIDS"
Dates: June 5 - June 15. Final Performance open to the public on Thursday, June 15 at 7:00 p.m.
Session II: "Disney's Aladdin KIDS"
Dates: June 16 - June 29. Final Performance open to the public on Thursday, June 29 at 7:00 p.m.
Center Stage is a performance based class that allows students entering grades 6 through those entering grade 8 to spend the afternoon auditioning for and then rehearsing a play and/or musical.
Center Stage and Summer School Students:
Students enrolled in Summer School and Center Stage will have district provided transportation from Liberty Middle School to Liberty North. Parents must provide transportation home from Liberty North.
Center Stage only students:
Parents of Center Stage only students will need to provide their transportation to and from Liberty North High School.