Summer Adventure K-8 Enrollment
Enroll by April 5th to receive bus transportation.
Summer Adventure 2017 Online Enrollment opens February 6th, 2017 at 9:00 a.m.
If you have questions please email the Summer Adventure Office at email@example.com
Liberty Summer School Program
Liberty Summer School Program
Liberty Public Schools offers a summer school program entitled, “Summer Adventure” for students entering Kindergarten through 8th grade. This program is designed to both enhance student skills in the core curricular areas while also providing opportunities to enrich and explore areas of interest. Interactive hands-on activities are delivered around exciting themes throughout the curriculum. *Students will enroll at the grade level they will be entering in August of 2017.
The High School summer program provides an opportunity for 9th through 12th grade students to gain credit hours for graduation requirements.
K-8 Summer School Dates:
June 5th - June 29th, 2017
*These dates are subject to change due to inclement weather days.
K-8 Student Online enrollment opens: Monday, February 6th at 9:00 a.m.
Student Transportation deadline: Wednesday, April 5th
Kindergarten Round-up: March 28th - All elementary buildings
Kindergarten Summer Adventure Orientation: June 2nd at 10:00 a.m. - All Summer Adventure Sites
Kindergarten Summer Bus Orientation: June 2nd at 9:00 a.m. & 1:00 p.m. at the Support Services Building located at 801 South Kent Street.
For more information please call the transportation department at 816-736-5360.
Kindergarten Fall Enrollment for 2017-2018:
Students must be 5 years old on/or before July 31, 2017
When: January 23, 2017 thru March 28, 2017
|Elementary Sites (K-5)||Schools Served||Time|
|Alexander Doniphan||Alexander Doniphan /Franklin/ESC||8:15 a.m. - 2:55 p.m.|
|Kellybrook||Kellybrook||9:15 a.m. - 3:55 p.m.|
|Lewis & Clark||Lewis & Clark/Ridgeview/TLC/BEST||9:15 a.m. - 3:55 p.m.|
|Liberty Oaks||Liberty Oaks/BEST||8:15 a.m. - 2:55 p.m.|
|Lillian Schumacher||Lillian Schumacher/Manor Hill/ELL/ESC||9:15 a.m. - 3:55 p.m.|
|Shoal Creek||Shoal Creek/Out of District||8:15 a.m. - 2:55 p.m.|
|Warren Hills||Warren Hills/ELL||9:15 a.m. - 3:55 p.m.|
|Middle School Site (6-8)||Schools Served|
Liberty Middle school
Liberty Middle School/Heritage Middle School
South Valley Middle School/Discovery Middle
|7:15 a.m. - 1:55 p.m.|
|High School Site (9-12)||
|Liberty North High School||
Liberty North/Liberty High School
+TLC/ESC & BEST (9-12)
7:40 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
11:40 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
|ESC/BEST (9-12)||7:40 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.|
Early Childhood Center
Early Childhood Center
9:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
(Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday)
Bulletin: The Missouri General Assembly may adjust funding for summer school at any time. As a result, the Liberty Summer Adventure program may be adjusted or modified based on available state funding.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. When will I receive my student's schedule? Friday, May 19th schedules will be emailed to those enrolled by May 11th. If you enrolled after May 11th you will need to pick up your students schedule on the first day of summer school.
2. When will I receive my student's bus information? Friday, May 19th bus information will be emailed to those that enrolled by the April 5th bus transportation deadline.
3. What are the dates of Summer Adventure? June 5th - June 29th
4. What if I enrolled after May 11th? When will I get my student's schedule? Your student's schedule will be available on the first day of summer school.
5. What if I have a question about my student's schedule? You will need to contact the summer site your student will attend and ask for the Site Director.
6. What if my child will miss a few days of Summer Adventure? You will need to contact the summer site your student will attend and let the secretary know what days will be missed.
7. What if I have a question about transportation? Please call the Summer Adventure office first at 816-736-6730.
8. How do I set up my Kindergartner's lunch account online ? Kindergarten lunch accounts will be created during summer school.
9. When will my 6th grader be bussed to his/her middle school for transition? 6th graders will be bussed to DMS/SVMS and HMS on the morning of June 13 and June 21.
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Twitter!
Liberty North High School
1000 Ne 104th St
Liberty, Mo 64068
Dates: June 5th to June 29th.
Hours: 11:30 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Session I: "Seussical KIDS"
Date: June 5 - June 15. Final Performance open to the public on Thursday, June 15 at 7:00 p.m.
Session II: " Disney's Aladdin KIDS"
Date: June 16 - June 29. Final Performance open to the public on Thursday, June 29 at 7:00 p.m.
Center Stage is a performance based class that allows students entering grades 6 through those entering grade 8 to spend the afternoon auditioning for and then rehearsing a play and/or musical.
Center Stage and Summer School Students:
Students enrolled in Summer School and Center Stage will have district provided transportation from Liberty Middle School to Liberty North. Parents must provide transportation home from Liberty North.
Center Stage only students:
Parents of Center Stage only students will need to provide their transportation to and from Liberty North High School.